viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

Didier Gonzalez Didier

My Profile

My name is Didier Gonzalez Pulido, I have 22 years, eight semester I'm studying eight semester accounting , I am work as a financial analyst at a company that imports and exports products for power protection. I have worked there 1 year, before working as a tax analyst at a company that dedicated to the production of beauty; I worked there for three years. Study in a commercial school and that's why my career like accounting, but also am a lover of football and music, that's why I'm also studying music.

 I play soccer every weekend in a variety of equipment; I like to share with my two best friends. With them play video games, going to movies and always looking for improvised plans.

I am very tolerant and understanding, although many people consider me a bad mood. I like listening to people and when I can counsel them.

I live with my mom and brother at home with my mom; there goes all my life and am happy as I go.

When I was a child...

I used to play with my niece, because she lived with my sister in my mom's house, but they changed the house a few years agoI used to sleep little because i was always playing or studying child and I never tired as now. I used to draw many cartoons, I still like to draw but I do not do because of lack of time. I used to play under de rain with my friends, but usually my mother used to tell me do not. I did not use play with dolls although I have my niece likes. I used to go to the cinema with my sister and my niece. and I like going to the movies.

Cost Accounting.

Cost Accounting is a branch of management accountability, which relates primarily to the accumulation and analysis of cost information for internal use by managers, inventory valuation, planning, control and decision making. Which is also synthesized and recorded the costs of manufacturing centers, shops and services of a company, so they can be measured, monitored and interpreted the results of each of them through the procurement unit cost and total in progressive degrees of analysis and correlation.
               
Several concepts have been expressed about the term cost, although all agree that the cost is the value of material resources, financial and human consumed or used in the production of a product or providing a service, which is a gauge productive economic efficiency, so its behavior facilitates evaluating the results.
for my cost accounting is important and I like it because I worked in the field, and also because it was a matter which I liked very much and I do a major in accounting costs. is very interesting to know accounting costs because we know the operation of the company, to me, is a subject easy to work and operate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario