martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

Profile (Ruben Quiroga)

Name: Ruben Dario Quiroga Ibañez

Citizenship card: 1.014.198.046
Age: 21 years old.
Date of birth: 07 of February of 1989
City birth: Bogota D.C.
Marital status: Unmarried

Profile: I am a person willing to do the work assigned; I characterized me as an excellent person capable of reach my dreams and goals.
Professional studies: I am studying accounting in the Central University. I am accounting technical of SENA; I have an advanced course of Excel
Current job: Now I am working as accountant assistant in the Andiasistencia Company, I have worked in this company during four year.
Aspirations: I want to be a professional and I want to have my own company of accountant audit. Also I want to have a family, travel and know the different cities, I want to learn to talk multiple languages.
My favorite sport is the basketball; my favorite music is the Salsa and the Rock but I also heard several genres; my favorite food is the sea food and the pasta.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario