viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010

My Profile Profeccional

I am Jhon Alexander Chavarro Im 22yers old my phone number is 3723205 and my adress is cr 24 24b 14 Iam quiet person and responsability and inciative and puntuality;
I am accept the challenges and good that work ,      I am with good interpersonal  skills ability to workin teams, under high pressure ,
I am study  the university central and five semester the accounting public, Iam experience in work is assistent accounting in company Alcaldia Rafael Uribe Uribe and labor perfomed was the controlling of the archive accunting ,I am Work six moths time ; I am experience work is assistent accounting in company  Laboratory Best , I am worked is thr registration of  Account payagable and bank conciliation  and cash cound and liquidation of taxation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario