martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

When I was child… (Ruben Quiroga)


I used to play Yermis with my friends in the street in front of my house; also I used to drink juice after play for refresh me, but I didn’t use to have lunch because my mother said that it was harmful for my health.


Also, I used to go mornings to school for receive class, after I used to play basketball with my friends every day. I used to train basketball with Twister club and we used to play tournaments so in Bogota city as in other cities but I didn’t use to play with women.

I used to belong to dance groups in the school, also I used to go with my parents in vacations to pool outside of Bogota, but also I used to go with my friends to travel to the grandmother house in Melgar and we used to go to dance for the night and the other day we used to awakening to play football or basketball.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario