lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010



DIANA MARCELA GUTIERREZ M.






As a child
When I was Little, I used to play video games  with my sister, also I used to play with my dolls, I used to play in the park near my house with my friends, also I used to read stories with my mother and I used to ride a bike on Sunday.











PROFILE
My name is Diana Marcela Gutierrez I'm in seventh semester of accounting, working as an assistant accountant in Medidental Ltd. I am a serious person, honest, responsible, very sociable. I love my job and I thank God for the opportunity to study. 
I love going to walk in the country, interact with nature and I am very happy eating and watching movies with my son.





BOOKS AND AUDIT



This topic is very important, because the books adjust to the provisions or rules. Economically, to analyze the results of the management and decision making projections about the future conduct of the company or business. In the functional, orderly as a source of data that facilitates appropriate organization. In short, not only have relevance to the employer but also for the state and other public and private bodies, as well as for those interested in knowing the financial and economic situation of the company.


In this sense, accounting is very important for the State Tax Administration and therefore the information provided is crucial to determining whether taxpayers are taxed appropriately. Hence, keep books is also a tax liability.


Also, the audit business is very important, because without the practical management of an audit is not assured that reported economic data are actually true and reliable. Defining the audit is quite reasonable to actual situation of the company.


An audit also evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness with which they develop the administrative tasks and the degree of compliance with plans and management guidelines.


An audit evaluates, for example, the financial statements as a whole or a part thereof, the proper use of human resources, the use of materials and equipment and their distribution, etc. Contributing to the management for proper decision making.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario