domingo, 29 de agosto de 2010

MY ENGLISH CLASS PROFILE

 

My name is Diana Carolina Ruiz M. I’m 26 years old. I was born in Bogota on February 9th. I’m friendly with my friends but I’m a serious person with the rest of the people.
I studied in la Enseñanza School, after I studied in Politecnico Grancolombiano University; I’m graduated in Airlines Services Administration on 2003.
I worked in the Airport from 2003 to March 2005; after that I begun to work in MontBlanc since June 2005. I am working in a MontBlanc boutique in Puente Aereo. I am Boutique Manager.
My hobby is sleep, I like to sleep, I work from Sunday to Sunday, and I have a free day only two Sundays in the month; my free Sunday I sleep all the day, I take breakfast then I sleep… I take lunch then sleep…
I work from 6:45am to 4 pm; I study in the Central University from 6pm to 10pm, Saturday I study from 9 to 11am, then I work from 12 to 7pm… my routine is very heavy.
I don’t like watch T.V, only NatGeo or The History Chanel documentals if I have time I watch these programs.
I like eat, I am very happy eating, especially chocolates and ice cream. I am crazy about chocolates
The happiest moments in my life are in my anniversaries and my birthdays because my husband ever prepares me surprises.


 
When I Was a Child…

When I was a child, I lived with my parents, my two brothers and my little pet. I used to obey my parents because they were very strict. When I was 10 years old I used to play with dolls with my favourite cousin “Andrea”
I used to attend religious school “La Enseñanza, Compañia de Maria”, in my school, I used to play basketball; I was in my school team basketball player. We won the Choco listo Championship, the ACN (Asociacion de Colegios del Norte) Championship and others…
When I was in 11° grade, I won a medallion in the closure because I used to be the best sportsgirl of the school for speed, resistance, basketball and female soccer.
I used to go to the stadium with my father because we like Millonarios team, I used to like soccer, I used to play female soccer in the championship scholl when I was in 10° and 11° grade, I used to like sport so much.
I used to read mystery stories, in my school I used to read “Tales of Mystery and Imagination” (Edgar Allan Poe). I used to draw pictures, I used to like draw.
On weekend my family and I used to travel to our farm in Arvelaez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario