lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

When i was a child

When I was girl around my five years, I used to enjoy school, because played with my friends, also I used to eat a lot of candy and vegetables in the house the my grandmom, I did not use to play with doll, because I preferred to play with my friends hopchotch, in the school I used fight with other children when they bothered me, when I turned approximately ten years I began to make different activities for example I didn’t use to read comic books, I don’t like, I preferred read comedy stories, I used to watch a lot of TV, after school, I used to tell lies, when I don’t do homework, I used to obey my parents, because they punished me , also I didn’t use to play soccer, because I don’t like and when I was a little but big this was it that toward I did not use to draw pictures, because I don’t know draw and I didn’t to live on a farm, only went on vacations. I can say that this it was the best stage in my life since non have a so many concerns.

Jenniffer Astrid Collazos Cruz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario