sábado, 28 de agosto de 2010

MY PERSONAL AND PROFESIONAL PROFILE

My name’s John Emerson Torres Vanegas, i´m 31 years old, I was born in Bogotá (Colombia) on November 29 of 1978, my mom is Tránsito and my dad is José, she is a housewife and he work in one company as a machine operator, I have one brother, his name is César and live and work in Armenia since last year, i´m married with Diana, she is a physiotherapeutic and we have one daughter, her name is Maria Camila; I´m work in the Policia Nacional de Colombia since 2000, my function is do one document in where i’m write diary the events which happen in the country, similar to a newspaper, but this document is alone by the president of the republic and the Generals of the police; I’m student of accounting and study in the Central University, this is an experience very wonderful, I have known much people and I have gotten much friends.

I like listen music rock, my group favorite is Def Leppard and my favorite songs is hysteria and Love Bites; also, I like play video games, I have play station2 but for my work, the university and my family, I don’t have time for play, when I’m child, I used to play every days but now, is not possible. My favorite food is the rice, meat, chicken and some fruits but my doctor recommend me eat more vegetables, but I don’t´care. Also, I like the fast food and the chocolates, I’m crazy about chocolate. My soccer team favorite is Millonarios but since 1989, they don’t champions and I’m sad for this but I have hope which in this year, they will win.

I’m friendly, good partner, good son, good father and good husband; don’t like the people liars and which don´t help to other persons; I love my work although some times is very difficult and very dangerous but this not important for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario