lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Angie Bibiana Calderon

MY ENGLISH CLASS PROFILE



Mi name is Angie Bibiana Calderon. I´m 26 years old, I was born on April 18th in Bogota, Colombia. I am married, I live with my husband and my daughter. My address is 1b street 53ª – 83. The best day in my life was when my daughter was born.


I studied in Antonio Nariño School, after I studied in Sena, I´m graduated on 2002. I studied in “LA CUN” “Comercio Exterior”, I studied five semesters because, I was pregnant.

I work in “Audio Tienda”, I work in the company since 2007, I am an Accountant assistant.

I consider my self a great person. My dream is will be an excelent professional Public Accountant, made a different specalizes.

My Hobby is go to cinema, I like travel with mi family. I like to sleep, I like to exercise. My hero is my mother; because she arose with my brother and me. She was alone.

WHEN I WAS A CHILD.
 

When I was a child. I lived with my mother and my brother. We used to go out on Weekends Amusements of Park, then We used to visit my grandmother.

In my school, I used to be a good student, I used to have two friends. We used to play basketball and We used to eat a lot of candies; after the class, I used top lay with my brother and I didn´t use to fight with him.

My childhood was very nice…………

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario