domingo, 29 de agosto de 2010

                                                      MY ENGLISH CLASS PROFILE

I am Hernan Jesus Molano Laguado, I am 18 years old, I study in the central university, I am a boy very responsible and very friendly, I live with my mother, stepdad and my sister, my mother is 39 years old and my step dad is 40 years old, my sister is 7 years old.

I work in my mother’s pajamas store, in the morning I care my sister, I help my sister with her homework, and in the afternoon I study and I watch TV.

I like football, and I am America de Cali fan, I watch the match of America all weekends, sometimes, sometimes I go to other cities for watch the match in direct, and also practice soccer, I play with my friends, we are in the tournament and we are in the semifinals.

My hero is my mom because she is a hardworking woman and she is a very good person. In my life each moment is special; hence each moment is the best.

My dream is to be a best accountant, also I will be a good person, I don’t like vegetables and I don’t like basketball, I don’t like people who are irresponsible and deceitful.

I studied my sixth grade in the Albert Einstein School after I studied in the San Jose school where I finished my high school.

I am a person very responsible and friendly, also I am very smart, and I understand the things very easy, I am very attentive and I like to take the initiative.


                                                              ACCOUNTING PROJECT


Our group is conformed by:

• Héctor Andrés Zorro Sánchez

• Hernán Jesús Molano Laguado



The topic that we chose is AUDITING.

We chose the number 8 topic for different reasons:

• Because the auditing is very important step for any company could be a big, medium or little company.

• Because is an important topic such as with the auditing can find company problems.

• With the good auditing (into – ext) we save the company.

The items are:

• Internal auditing

• External auditing

• Irregularities


                                                               WHEN I WAS A CHILD








I used to be very weeping, now I am not weeping, I didn’t use to go to parties because my mother didn’t give me permission but now I go to parties every weekends and my mother don’t say nothing because I am a good student. I used to enjoy in the school because I played every day and in the break, I played soccer with my friends in the class room.

I didn’t use to attend religious school because these schools are very expensive; I studied in a public school, I used to play soccer everyday when I was a child now I play soccer only weekends. (Hernan J. Molano L)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario