lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

LADY PERALTA´S PROFILE





I am a public accounting student, with more of five years in management of DHS TOTAL software. Also, I know Helisa software. I have knowledge and use of Preparation of Invoices, Cash Receipt, Proof of Graduation among others, preparing and drafting letters, memos, newsletters, certificates, excellent handling in receiving documents. Office and Internet domain. . I have around 5 years of accounting experience. I have performed accounting assistant position for five years.



I have formation in values, relationship interpersonal excellent, teamwork I am a responsible, professional, honest person, with large capacity of acceptation, leadership, compromise, and efficient, with the encourage of to grow personally and professionally. I have facilities for communication and customer service.

                                                  DESCRIPTION OF MY SELF



When I was a child girl, I used to play parqués with my brothers. I also used to dress comb my dolls, as if I were doctor. I used to play videogames, too. I used to play Mario Bross´s game.

I used to watch Dragon Ball Z program. Also, I used to watch Los Caballeros del Zodiaco program.

I used to go at the Luis Angel Arango`s library when I didn´t know to manage the internet. When I studied at the school, I used to play football, I remember, that my partners called me “El Pibe Valderrama” because of my curly hair.

After, when I come in secondary, I used to play basketball, at lalstly, I used to play volleyball with the volleyball team`s school. We used to play against many teams. We earned many medals.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario