domingo, 29 de agosto de 2010

My Childhood

when i was a little child, I used to eat fruits and drink milk, but now iam avoids them milk , I  didnt use to eat vegetables and rice, but now I`m crazy about them , I am Used to play soccer in the tunal  also practice in swin; I used to visited my grand father in vacations in santander also play witch my brother.My  father use to play soccer with me but no can play in sick. I used to study in school gustavo restrepo but no can study english because it taught me. My mother used to drink a lof coffe also my father but no can drink coffe because it is not healthy. I used ton see team favority soccer millonarios but not can see play because much violence in the stadium  ( Jhon Alexander Chavarro Barrios) 

1 comentario:

  1. Good description Mr Chavarro..However there are some mistakes that you have to avoid when you are using USED TO....You do not have to use Verb to Be....Anyway it is understandable...

    ResponderEliminar