lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

MY PROFESSIONAL PROFILE


My name is Diana Castillo Cuervo, I’m 24 years old, I live in Tunal, my address is 46 street 23ª 30, I’m single, I studied in Manuela Beltran school, then I studied accounting and finance in SENA, I graduated on 2007, then I begun to work in Biotoscana Farma S.A.


I am accountant assistant, since 17 December 2007 until now; I study in Central University in 4th semester of Public Accountant.


I was born in Bogotá on September 30th, I live with my family: My parents, my two sisters, my brother, my two nieces and my sister’s husband.


WHEN I WAS A CHILD



When I was a child I used to enjoy school, because I played with my friends, I didn’t use to play with dolls, because I used top lay basketball, I used to go to the park with my parents, I used to Play with my sister. I used toe at banana with milk…is very delicious… I used toe at very good when I was a child.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario