lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

MY BABY AND CHILDHOOD STAGE

MY BABY AND CHILDHOOD STAGE

in my childhood I used to dance in the garden much I liked other than that used to be in all presentations to and q used to see my parents and all the presentations was very nice as well as' can see

I used to sleep after a long garden

q I remember I used to play with my Hernane cars and jump on the sofa

We used to drink lots of liquid and fit to play after the two cycles used to be very naughty in the garden and the house we used to mourn the teachers often used to laugh a lot in class with my brother and play with other children

my sisters used to play with the dolls but I always liked playing with my brother but because movie

I liked to eat a lot of gum stuck me in the head because he slept with me in the mouth with my parents liked to sleep at night but they passed me to my bed when I slept and I woke up screaming.

It used to be the most concent because at that time was the youngest buy me lots of toys and dolls balls me and my brothers used to take us much to amusement parks where I fell once from a horse and hurt me one which continues to hurt shoulder

I used to be very impressive in the garden by q crafts liked me but I greatly resented by teachers laugh and talk with children used to be very companion and I ate the onces with all children in the classroom a lot of my teammates wanted me the time of my life more beautiful garden

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario